New Cars
Build or find your car
Make:

Model:

Search within:
miles of ZIP



Used Cars
Dealer and private-party ads
Make:

Model:

Price Range:
to
Search within:
miles of ZIP



Auto Reviews by Local Expert Jim MacPherson

Jim MacPherson

Jim MacPherson

Going Electric is Easy for These Local Drivers - September 30, 2014 - Transportation in this country is dependent on oil for 93 percent of the miles we drive. The remaining 7 percent of the energy used for...

Celebrating a Century of Memories With Dodge - September 23, 2014 - There is something undeniably satisfying about taking a low-speed corner in an older car with manual steering. I recently had the chance...

Collectible Cars Make for Risky Investments - September 16, 2014 - It¿s a topic that springs up from time to time: Can an antique car be a viable investment? The answer is usually no, though there are some...

Crunching the Numbers on What We Drive - September 10, 2014 - For much of August, while family and friends were enjoying the summer weather in Connecticut, I was secluded in my office compiling data...

Put the Top Down this Fall - September 3, 2014 -

Why We Don't Accept Diesel - August 27, 2014 - Recently, an Englishman visiting family in Connecticut came across my Aug. 13 review of the diesel Volkswagen Touareg. “I was pretty...

Heavyweights Brawl Over Pickup Truck Towing Title - August 20, 2014 - An incident late last month that seemed more like a sixth-grade schoolyard dustup than a disagreement among major automakers shed...

Auto Related Stories

Car of the Year winners and losers

Car of the Year winners and losers

On Jan. 9, at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit, the Hyundai Elantra and Land...

Louis Borick dies at 87; Superior Industries International founder

Louis Borick dies at 87; Superior Industries International founder

Louis Borick, the founder and longtime chairman of Van Nuys-headquartered Superior Industries...

A vicious cycle in the used-car business

A vicious cycle in the used-car business

Sign, drive, default, repossess and resell; that's the game at Buy Here Pay Here dealerships.